Friday 19 September 2014

3 Bed Flat - £85K !!! Cheltenham 8.4 % Yield !!!

I looked at this and thought 3 bed Flat  £85K - Must be a mistake! This should rent for around £600.00 PCM as the sales agent say. That's a great return of 8.4%. On reading the advert again, I noticed that this was a GUIDE price and that the agents were carrying out open viewings. This suggests to me that this property will probably go for more than £85K. Saying that, its well worth a look as at £100k will still be a 7.2 Yield.
                             http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/31469490

The sales agent does not have a lot to say really , probably because they think that this will walk out of the door and they are probably right. Please contact me , if you would like any advice on the rental market in Cheltenham or Gloucester. 

Also just to let you know Belvoir are entering the sales market. However this does not mean that I will not be offering free unbiased advise on other agents properties exactly the same as I am now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment