Friday 25 July 2014

5 Flats for sale Gloucester -Impressive 7.3 % Return

This property in Gloucester has just come on the market with Farr & Farr. House converted into self contained flats. It is on the market for £295K and the agent advise that the current rental income is £21720 per annum. That's a very impressive 7.3% yield . This looks interesting but you need to do lots of  due diligence in this sort of situation. Things like tenancy agreements, tenants deposits, safety, rent arrears etc.

                                 
  
                                 http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/33981088

Check out the link above for more details and contact me if you would like some free advice. If you are interested, I will gladly visit the property with you so that I can give you my opinion.

For advice about this or any other property, please do contact me. If you have a property and it is already tenanted and you would like some advice, I am happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment