Wednesday 16 July 2014

Chapman Way - Hatherley - Long Term Family Rental

I've spotted this 3 bed in Hatherley, on the market with Sam Ray. I don't usually pick 3 beds as its harder to make the figures work, however I think this is a cracker.On the market for £195k, I think it would let for around £795 PCM, giving a  yield of 4.9 %


                             http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/33873267

Ok , you may ask why would I go for this as the yield is lower than most of my other recommendations ? 




Here is why ! Its a 3 bed , rather than a 2 bed therefore you will attract families and families tend to need stability and good schools. Families stay longer hence less voids and letting agent fees. Also house prices are rising at the moment so a 10% increase on 195K is more than a 10% increase on 170K. So take a look and give Sam Ray a call 

Check out the link above for more information from Sam Ray. I can tell you that Hatherley is one of the most popular rental areas in Cheltenham and for me, that makes this an attractive investment proposition. 

If you would like FREE advice re this or any other investment property, then please contact me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment